Win one of five first edition copies of Niedermayer& Hart by M J Johnson (Trade paperback. 448 pages, worth £12.99/approx $20.54). Each copy will be signed by the author and also included will be a limited edition Niedermayer & Hart business card (complete with bloody fingerprint!).
You can read the first fifty pages of the horror/thriller for free on this website - just go to the Niedermayer & Hart page and click Sample the Book from the drop-down menu.
HOW TO ENTER
Find the answers to six questions.
Create a 'word' by taking the first letter from each answer.
(example - What colour is the van in the book's prologue? Answer: white - so letter W)
Now do the same with each of the following six questions:
1) In which East Sussex village does the character Erich Ledermann live?
2) In the stop-motion animation 'A Gripping Tail' which you can watch on the Home page of this website - what is the colour of the cat?
3) Which UK city is the hitch-hiker travelling to in the book's prologue? Watch the filmed prologue to discover the answer on - Niedermayer & Hart -Video of Prologue page.
4) The surname of Jim Latimer's old friend Bob?
5) In the animation 'A Gripping Tail' what food item does the mouse drop when it sees the cat?
6) The first name of one of the main characters? (Clue: originally from Austria. Bigger clue: he's named at the top of page 18).
Send your answers by email to NHcomp@mj-johnson.com (don't forget to include your name).
Competition closes at midnight (UK time) on 29 May 2012. Entries will be accepted from
anywhere in the world. The five winners will be drawn at random from people who have presented the correct single word answer. If you're one of our winners we will contact you by email - your book will then be posted to you shortly afterwards.